Corporate Migration Practice
We will make complex processes simple for you.
As specialists in corporate migration, we project manage the entire visa processes and liaise closely with our clients and expatriates from the beginning of the application until the visa is granted. Our focus is to make complex immigration processes simple and provide our clients with the fastest and the best solution to ensure their project will not be affected by potentially time-consuming visa application processes.
Area of Expertise
- Corporate advisory
- Updates on legislative changes
- Tailored training for HR staff members
- Compliance and monitoring
- Risk Management
- Standard Business Sponsorship
- Temporary Skill Shortage (subclass 482) Visa
- Business Visitor Visas
- Permanent Visas via Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)/Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
- Business Skilled Visas
- Temporary Activity Visa
- Training Visa
- Resident Return Visa applications for permanent residents posted overseas office for an extended period of time
- Australian Citizenship
We also provide immigration solutions to assignees' families.
Scope of Service
- Initially we have a detailed discussion with you to understand the nature of the assignments and projects, and personal circumstances of the assignees in order to identify the best solution.
- Should we identify any legal or non-legal issues which may potentially cause delays or difficulties we will bring it to your attention immediately.
- We will liaise with the visa applicant in Australia or overseas directly from the start until the application is finalised. We provide personalised and tailored service.
- We will make the visa application processes simple for you. We prepare the entire application including submissions to the Department of Home Affairs.
- We will closely monitor the status of the application and keep you and the visa applicant updated with the progress.
We have expertise in advising a diverse range of clients, including:
- International companies and foreign-owned subsidiaries
- ASX-listed companies
- Australian private companies (large to small corporations including start-up businesses)
- Government and not-for-profit organisations
We specialise in the following areas:
- Banking and financial services
- Telecommunication and IT
- Transport and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment