Yoshikoshi & Associates specialises in a broad range of immigration law for corporate and personal clients. When you engage Yoshikoshi & Associates you gain access to our expertise and tailored approach to find the best solution for your business and individual needs.

Personal Migration Practice

australia.png - large  japanese.png - large  german.png - large

We can assist you to find the best solution.


Because every client's circumstances are different, our focus is to simplify the complex immigration processes and provide our clients with a tailored service to meet their specific needs and situations. We will outline every option available to enable our clients to make the best possible decision based on qualified information.


Area of Expertise

  • Partner/Fiancée Visa (including de facto couples)
  • Contributory Parent Visa
  • Child Visa
  • Permanent Visas via Skills Select
  • Investor Retirement Visa
  • Significant Investor Visa
  • Remaining Relative Visa
  • Aged Dependent Relative Visa
  • Visitor Visas
  • New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa
  • Working Holiday Visa
  • Distinguished Talent Visa
  • Resident Return Visa
  • Humanitarian Visas
  • Representations on visa refusals/cancellations
  • Australian Citizenship

 Scope of Service

  • Initially we hold a detailed discussion with you to understand your personal circumstances in order to identify the best solution. We focus on providing tailored service to your specific needs and circumstances.
  • We will explain all options available to you including timeframes and costs. We will be transparent and upfront about your options based on our professional opinion and ethical standards.
  • We will make the visa application processes simple for you. We prepare your application and liaise directly with the Department of Home Affairs/Overseas office of the Department of Home Affairs. 
  • We will closely monitor the status of the application and keep you updated with the progress of your matter.

Our Clients


With our offices based in Melbourne, we provide expert advice to clients throughout Australia and overseas. If your application needs to be lodged overseas, we will prepare and lodge your application on your behalf at the overseas office of the Department of Home Affairs.